1. Who are you? Person – company and position?
Mirjana Fulir, Regional Head of Market & Customer Activation EEIMEA Adhesive Technologies – General Industry
2. Why does your company support the TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team?
LOCTITE returns into the world of Motorsports, sending a strong message: We stand behind our sustainability statement, supporting the most innovative fully electric Motorsport Championship. Together with TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team we aim to pave the way to what is clearly going to be the future of motorsport.
3. What are your goals regarding this partnership?
Strengthen our business network with our partners and customers, motivate our employees, and highlight our drive towards sustainable energy and female empowerment. Like Porsche, we take the topic of gender equality & female empowerment very seriously, encouraging our female employees to achieve their full potential.
4. What was your most formative moment so far in relation to your commitment to the TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team?
Meeting and being inspired by Simona De Silvestro who is a remarkable woman, a fantastic race driver and an inspiring leader all in one. From one woman to another: Simona, you rule! And then, I have to say, standing right there on the grid, just moments before the race starts – exhilarating!
5. What is it about the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship that fascinates you?
The complexity of everything that the driver needs to look after during the race. Sounds like an incredibly multitasking job - @Bernd Simmendinger – thank you for explaining that to me! Judging by the level of multitasking required, sounds like a proper racing job for a woman.
6. What is your company doing to promote sustainability under the motto #makeitmatter?
Creating more value for our customers, consumers, the communities we operate in, and for our company while reducing our environmental footprint at the same time. Finding more efficient ways to do things and raising awareness that even the smallest of steps really matter – everyone can make their fair share of difference. We want to be 3 times more efficient by 2030.