The Porsche Newsroom is a service provided by the Porsche Communication for journalists, bloggers and the online community.
© 2020 Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
^ The published electricity consumption (kWh per 100 km), charging times (hours/minutes) and kilometre (km) range are estimates determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light-Duty Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) – see
www.porsche.com/wltp. The WLTP is the test procedure used in the European Union and does not apply in Australia, where the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) remains the appropriate test standard under ADR 81/02. Actual figures will vary as they are dependent on many factors including driving style, road and traffic conditions, weather conditions, a vehicle’s features, equipment, accessories, condition, load and use. Extra features and accessories (attachments, tyre formats, etc.) can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics can also affect the electricity consumption and performance values of a car. The published charging times are estimated using the vehicle’s charging equipment and European charging facilities, with the battery temperature under optimum conditions and the vehicle having an initial charge status of 5%. CO2 emissions can also be generated at the power source when vehicles are being charged, unless 100% renewable energy is used. As Australian models have not been tested in accordance with the NEDC procedure, the published figures do not apply in Australia and must not be relied upon in making a decision as to whether to purchase a vehicle. Please contact an Official Porsche Centre to obtain more information.
* The published fuel consumption and CO2 emissions figures are determined by Porsche AG laboratory testing in accordance with ADR 81/02 on test vehicles. Actual figures will depend on many factors, including without limitation: road and traffic conditions, fuel quality, environmental conditions, individual driving style, vehicle load, vehicle condition and use (including any additional equipment and/or accessories) and how the vehicle is driven. For hybrid or electric vehicles, CO2 emissions can also be generated at the power source when vehicles are being recharged, unless 100% renewable energy is used. Generally, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions will differ from the published figures in real world driving conditions. Published figures should only be used for the purpose of comparison between vehicles.
Terms and conditions Porsche Newsroom
1. All information offered on Porsche Newsroom, including but not limited to, texts, images, audio and video documents, are subject to copyright or other legislation for the protection of intellectual property. They are intended exclusively for use by journalists as a source for their own media reporting and are not intended for commercial use, in particular for advertising purposes. It is not permitted to pass on texts, images, audio or video data to unauthorised third parties.
2. All logos and trademarks mentioned on Porsche Newsroom are trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG (hereinafter: Porsche AG), unless otherwise stated.
3. All contents of Porsche Newsroom are carefully researched and compiled. Nevertheless, the information may contain errors or inaccuracies. Porsche AG does not accept any liability with respect to the results that may be achived through the use of the information, in particular with respect to accuracy, up-to-dateness and completeness.
4. Insofar as Porsche Newsroom provides information concerning vehicles, the data refers to the German market. Statements concerning standard equipment and statutory, legal and tax regulations and repercussion are valid for the Federal Public of Germany only.
5. With respect to the use of Porsche Newsroom, technical faults such as, delays to news transmission, cannot be ruled out. Porsche AG does not accept any liability for any resulting damage.
6. Insofar as Porsche Newsroom provides links to the internet sites of third parties, Porsche AG does not accept any responsibility for the content of the linked sites. On using the links, the user leaves the Porsche AG information products.
7. In agreeing to these rights of use, the user shall be obliged to refrain from any improper use of Porsche Newsroom.
8. In the event of improper use, Porsche AG reserves the right to block access to Porsche Newsroom.
9. Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.